- organize the mess that my closet is and realize that I do in fact have “something” to wear.
- organize my law school supplies, clean the locker out, buy textbooks I couldn’t find cheaper online.
- clean the car out and get the oil changed–if I don’t do this now it won’t get done until December, seriously.
- study and fail MPRE–yes, fail, because I haven’t studied and do not care too, IT’S SUMMER STILL!
- listen to some great music! Any suggestions?
- continue my daily yoga and wake up schedule–I’m trying to slowly pull myself together before classes begin oh so soon!
I can’t believe I have two weeks left! Where did it all go?
Filed under: Uncategorized |